Leroy Fowler Obituary Massachusetts US, Victim died from ethylene glycol poisoning

Leroy Fowler Obituary, Death – A judge in Newburyport District Court on Friday issued an order that a woman from Salisbury be held without bail on the charge that she murdered her boyfriend by dousing him in antifreeze, as reported by the Essex District Attorney’s Office. The woman is being prosecuted for a crime that allegedly took place in Newburyport, and those charges are the result of that crime.

The office of the district attorney has issued a statement indicating that Judy Church, 64, is under investigation for the possible role she played in the death of her boyfriend, which is believed to have been caused by the ingestion of ethylene glycol. In addition to being used in antifreeze, deicing fluid, and hydraulic brake fluid, ethylene glycol is a compound that is widely used in industrial settings. On the evening of November 11, at around eight o’clock, it has been reported that Church called 911 to request an ambulance for her boyfriend, Leroy Fowler, who is 46 years old.

When first responders from Salisbury arrived at the scene, they noticed that the victim was obviously suffering from some kind of medical emergency. These first responders concluded that the victim was taken to the hospital for treatment. Fowler was taken there via ambulance, and once he arrived, he was attended to by medical professionals at the Anna Jacques Hospital in Newburyport.

After that, he was taken to Mount Auburn Hospital in Cambridge, and then he was transferred to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, which is where the prosecution claims he died on November 13th. After that, he was taken to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Fowler’s death was attributed to ethylene glycol poisoning, as determined by the results of the investigation conducted by the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.

After an investigation that was carried out by the Salisbury police department, the Essex State Police Detective Unit, and the Essex District Attorney’s Office, Church was taken into custody by the Massachusetts State Police on Thursday. The arrest was made in accordance with a warrant that had been issued for his arrest. The court is going to hold an evidentiary hearing on January 23 to determine whether or not there is probable cause to indict Church.