Francesco Villi Death Vaughan CN, Canadian man killed after mass shooting

Francesco Villi Obituary, Death – In addition to the gunman, who was shot by police, six persons also perished.
With one woman, 66, still in serious condition, the fatalities were three men and two women. Before 7:30 p.m. on Sunday, police were summoned to the condo in Vaughan, Ontario. Five years of conflict between Francesco Villi and the building management were involved. In Toronto, which takes pride in its long history of safety, mass shootings are uncommon. The death of Francesco Villi, 73, was verified in court on Sunday night, and has evidence that he had sued the condo developer for $6 million.

After a five-year dispute with the apartment board, the police have confirmed that an enraged condo tenant killed three men and two women during his shooting rampage. The building’s owner was sued for millions of dollars by Francesco Villi, 73, who claimed electromagnetic waves were causing him health problems. Officials have established that the bodies of the five people who were slain were discovered in three distinct flats, and that Villi interacted with police prior to being shot and killed on the third level. Police have declined to specify a motive for the deaths, although they do claim that the shooter used an illegal “semi-automatic weapon” in the attack.

The incident left a 66-year-old woman “seriously hurt,” and she is still in critical condition at the hospital.
Villi allegedly started firing at the Bellaria Residences complex in Vaughan, Ontario, just before 7.30 p.m. on Sunday, according to Canadian police. Authorities have not yet revealed the identity of the victims, but they have revealed that three of them were condo board members and that they are still looking into the shooting’s purpose.
Jim MacSween, the chief of the York Regional Police, revealed that three males and two women had been shot to death in the bloody atrocity.

According to Canadian police, the unidentified shooter opened fire at the Bellaria Residences complex in Vaughan, Ontario, just before 7.30 p.m. on Sunday night. Villi, who occupied a $476,000 one-bedroom apartment on the ground floor of the building, killed five people in various flats before being shot by police. The victims were thought to be condo board members. The incident happened in the Ontario suburb of Vaughan, which is north of Toronto.
The five victims and the shooter all resided in the condo, according to York Regional Police Chief Jim MacSween, who also stated that “several search warrants” had been requested.

The gunman was a 24-year veteran of the York Police, and he likely saved lives by his actions yesterday night, the officer continued. Villi’s passing was acknowledged in court, and the judge noted that additional information regarding the case had been publicized “in the media.” The senior had filed a lawsuit against the condominium association, alleging that five defendants had tortured him for more than five years. Prior to being shot by police, Villi, who had a one-bedroom unit on the ground floor of the building for $476,000 ($649,000 CAD), killed five people in various flats, all of whom were thought to be condo board members.

According to a $6 million ($ 8 million CAD) complaint obtained by, the conflict began five years ago when the company attempted to stop Villi from “threaten[ing, intimidating, and harass[ing]” the board of directors.
In the days leading up to the spree, Villi made a number of rambling films for his social media accounts, accusing lawyers of continuing to “abuse” him. Additionally, he is charged with threatening the condo’s inhabitants, staff, and management. Villi, who was later diagnosed with “chronic lung disease,” however, launched his own application in 2019 and claimed that problems with an electrical room beneath his apartment were to blame for his serious breathing problems.

He was prohibited from recording Corporation board members, management, residents, or employees by a judge.
Additionally, he was ordered not to discuss the proceedings on social media and to only write to the Corporation unless there was an emergency. According to a lawsuit obtained by, the conflict began five years ago when the business attempted to stop Villi from “threaten[ing], intimidating, and harass[ing]” the board of directors.
In the days leading up to the spree, Villi made a number of rambling films for his social media accounts, accusing lawyers of continuing to “abuse” him.

Tactical members of the York Regional Police in Vaughan, Ontario, stand in the lobby of a condominium building.
He was found to be in contempt of the order in September of last year, nevertheless, for speaking with workers and sharing several recordings on social media. On the basis of total indemnity expenses of $13184.31 ($17,973.45 CAD) and partial indemnity costs of about $7,995 ($10,900 CAD), five defendants who were mentioned in the lawsuit asked to dismiss it. Villi reportedly objected to any order of fees, but on August 4 of this year, she was mandated to pay $1,833 ($2,500 CAD) within 30 days.

Although a court hearing on December 19 confirmed that the case had been resolved, it is unknown if he paid any payments. According to the lawsuit, Mr. Villi thinks the electrical room under his unit was built illegally, causing it to emit electromagnetic waves that have caused him severe pain and suffering over the years. “Mr. Villi believes that all the individuals involved have not only conspired to harm him but have also conspired to ensure that the truth of the matter never surfaces,” says Mr. Villi. “Mr. Villi believes that the board members of the Corporation have actively engaged in efforts to intentionally harm him, probably at the behest of the powerful developer who built the condominium.”

The situation is “tragic,” said resident John Santoro, who previously served for roughly a year on the condo board.
He continued, “When I opened the door, I saw cops with weapons right outside the door in the elevator lobby” after hearing a “commotion” in the hallway. According to resident John Santoro, who previously served on the condo board for approximately a year, the current state of affairs is “tragic.” Vaughan Mayor Steven Del Duca expressed his condolences to the families of the victims and called the shooting a “horrific act.”

The worst mass shooter to ever occur in Canada’s territory: How a 51-year-old denturist went on a 12-hour killing spree in Nova Scotia while posing as a police officer and driving a phony patrol car In numerous sites around British Columbia, a “targeted” shooting left two homeless men dead and two others injured: Suspect was slain during a dispute with the cops. The horrifying tragedy happened 20 miles (30 kilometers) north of downtown Toronto, an area that takes great pleasure in its traditional safety.

Police have not identified the type of weapon used in the most recent incident; earlier this year, Canada outlawed the sale of handguns in reaction to a mass shooting that claimed 22 lives in Nova Scotia in April 2020.
The community is no longer under threat, according to York Regional Police Chief James MacSween. We extend our heartfelt sympathies to the families of the victims.

One woman who had been shot in the face was found by the police at the condo. She is thought to be one of those that passed away, according to City News Toronto. A fatality or serious injury involving police in Ontario is being looked into by the Special Investigations Unit. After hearing reports of gunfire, armed cops could be seen swarming the premises. The apartment block was then secured by emergency personnel as ambulances assisted the remaining victims. After a shooting in an apartment building, police said that a number of individuals, including the suspect, were killed.

Following a fatal shooting in Vaughn, Ontario, an ambulance is parked at the entrance to a condominium building.
Police officer Laura Nicolle, who was present, told CNN that it was the “worst call I’ve ever seen in my whole career.”
She continued by saying it looked the victims had been discovered in various flats throughout the complex.
Police evacuated the structure, but according to MacSween, the neighborhood is no longer under danger. In the coming hours, he said, they planned to have residents back in their apartments.