Michael Kennedy Obituary, Man Found Dead In Crash On HWY

Michael Kennedy Obituary, Death – On Wednesday evening, multiple automobiles were involved in a collision on Highway 80/Business I-20, which ultimately resulted in the deaths of multiple people. Midland’s first responders didn’t waste any time getting to the scene of the accident after hearing about it. It has been reported by both the Department of Public Safety and a spokesman for the Midland Police Department that the collision occurred close to the 6700 block of Highway 80, which is situated quite close to Airline Road. Additionally, this information has been provided by the Midland Police Department.

According to the report of the accident that was submitted by the DPS, the collision involved a car as well as an SUV as one of the vehicles involved. After the driver of a sport utility vehicle (SUV) with three people inside of it failed to yield to oncoming traffic at a stop sign that leads onto BI-20 from the service road, a law enforcement officer stopped the SUV and took all of the people inside of it into custody. The SUV was moving eastbound in the adjacent lane when it collided with the truck that was heading westbound on BI-20 at the time of the collision. The truck was moving westbound at the time of the collision.

Michael Kennedy, a resident of Navasota who was 61 years old at the time of the accident, was pronounced dead at the scene of the collision. We found him inside the SUV when we went to look for him. Following their involvement in the collision, the drivers of both the truck and the SUV, as well as the second passenger in the SUV, were sent to Midland Memorial Hospital for medical attention. Only the driver of the truck sustained any significant injuries in the accident. According to the report from the Department of Public Safety, there are currently no issues. Because of the requirement for employees to examine the situation, westbound traffic was being rerouted onto the service road, which resulted in a backup on the service road. This was due to the fact that the service road was the only route that was accessible.